Ingredients for Sushi Rice
320g cooked Japanese rice
60g sushi rice vinegar
Instructions for Sushi Rice
1. Prepare sushi vinegar by mixing rice vinegar, sugar and salt in a wooden bowl.
2. Spread the hot steamed rice into a large plate or a large bowl. While it’s hot, sprinkle the vinegar mixture over the rice and fold the rice by using rice spatula quickly.
3. Must keep the rice covered with a wet towel.
Ingredients for Hand Roll
50g sushi rice
1/2 x 1pc Nori (Japanese seaweed)
1/16 x 1pc Avocado
1/8 x 1pc Kani sticks (crabsticks)
1/60blk x 1pc Tamago (Japanese omelette)
2 - 3 SERVINGS
Instructions for Hand Roll
1. Take a Nori sheet and cut it in half.
2. Make sure your hands are dry in order to keep Nori dry and crispy. Place the Nori on your palm and put a thin layer of rice on left third of Nori sheet.
3. Squeeze some mayonnaise and place about a tablespoon of Ebiko onto the rice.
4. Place the Avocado, Kani stick, Tamago and cucumber vertically across middle of middle of the rice.
5. Fold the bottom left corner of Nori over and begin folding into cone shape.
6. Keep rolling until cone is formed. Put a piece of rice at the bottom right corner to use as glue and close tightly.