Ingredients for Sushi Rice
320g cooked Japanese rice
60g sushi rice vinegar
Instructions for Sushi Rice
1. Prepare sushi vinegar by mixing rice vinegar, sugar and salt in a wooden bowl.
2. Spread the hot steamed rice into a large plate or a large bowl. While it’s hot, sprinkle the vinegar mixture over the rice and fold the rice by using rice spatula quickly.
3. Must keep the rice covered with a wet towel.
Ingredients for Nigiri Sushi
30g x 4pcs sushi rice
12g x 2pcs Salmon
1pc x 2pcs Unagi
2 - 3 SERVINGS
Instructions for Nigiri Sushi
1. Cut each piece of seafood (Salmon or Unagi) into small and thin slices.
2. Dip your hands in the water and make sure to keep them wet.
3. Take a small amount of sushi rice (about 3/4 the size of your palm). Roll and squeeze it into a firm ‘log’ sized rectangle.
4. Place the fish on the rice ‘log’. And, it ready to serve.