15g x 9pcs boneless, skinless chicken thigh, cut into bite-size pieces
2pcs Shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
9pcs ginko nuts
10g Dashinomoto powder (soup stock base)
40g Kikkoman soy sauce
140g Aji Mirin (sweet cooking rice wine)
2 - 3 SERVINGS
1. Lightly beat eggs in a large bowl. Try not to bubble the eggs.
2. Add in Dashinomoto powder, Kikkoman soy sauce, Aji Mirin sweet rice wine in the egg mixture gradually.
3. Strain the egg mixture through a sieve.
4. Place the chicken, Shiitake mushrooms, Kani sticks and ginko nuts into individual cups. Then pour the egg mixture over them, dividing equally.
5. Place the cups in a steamer. Cover with small plates and the lid on and steam for 9 minutes over high heat.