Get the new Ichiban Rewards Card. We have a fresh look for a new season of good food and rewards.
Collect stamps with every $20 spent at any of the 12 participating concepts including Ichiban Boshi, Ichiban Sushi, Kabe no Ana, Men-ichi, Shimbashi Soba, Shabu Tontei, Yaki Yaki Bo, Ichiban Bento, Green Pumpkin Bakery, Kuriya Japanese Market, Wadori and Idaten Udon.
Redeem delectable food items across 7 different concept restaurants*.
Complete your card to win food vouchers.
*Food item redemption is not available at Ichiban Bento, Green Pumpkin Bakery & Cafe, Wadori, Idaten Udon and Kuriya Japanese Market
Redeem for these fabulous food items and Super Value Meals.
Items are subject to availability, while stocks last.
Stay tuned for other exciting prizes to be announced.
We are pleased to announce the winner of Ichiban Rewards Nov 2016 - Jan 2017 Lucky Draw conducted on 9 February 2017. Congratulations!
1. Present your Rewards Card before ordering complimentary dish which is subject to availability, while stocks last.
2. Not valid with other promotions, discounts & not to be combined with other vouchers. Payment by voucher is not eligible for stamps.
3. Not allowed to combine two of the same incomplete Rewards Cards or the previous & the current cards to achieve maximum stamps.
4. Complimentary food item(s) can only be redeemed on next visit after receiving the stamp and by the expiry date printed on card.
5. Rewards Cards are not exchangeable for cash.
6. Expired Rewards Cards will not be accepted or extended for usage.
7. Any Rewards Card found to be tampered with will be null & void.
8. The rewards card is not valid for use in Malaysia.
9. No redemption of Rewards program complimentary items at Kuriya Japanese Market, Idaten Udon, Green Pumpkin Bakery & Cafe & Ichiban Bento.
10. Management will not be responsible for the loss or damage of the rewards card.
11. RE&S Enterprises Pte Ltd reserve the rights to make any changes without prior notice.
Be the first to receive exclusive invitations to & Experience events, preview authentic Japanese recipes by our top head chefs